GROUP DEVELOPMENT PAKISTAN
Group Development Pakistan (GD Pakistan) is a Pakistani non-profit organization registered under Society’s Act 1860. GD Pakistan believes in a democratic and humanistic society in which the most important stakeholders-children-are acknowledged, respected and protected from violence, abuse and discrimination. GD Pakistan follows a holistic, child focused and human rights-based approach.
- ToRs for Islamic Perspective on Birth spacing and child marriages final
- May 9, 2018: GDP signs Letter of Collaboration with National Commission on Human Rights to promote child rights
- The News International Features Views of GDP’s Project Coordinator on Functioning of Child Protection Units!
- GDP team participated in a talk show on Khyber News to discuss the implementation of child protection laws and Juvenile Justice System Act 2018!
- GDP’s core consultant Sharafat Ali shed’s light on the importance of child protection court in a radio show on FM 96.6 Peshawar.